Our client has 30 years of experience in providing jobs for Early Childhood Educators.
If you are wanting to join a team that has longstanding values and works in some of the best Long Day Care Centres, Preschools, Multipurpose Services, Private Centres, and Training Groups, they are currently looking at expanding our casual pool for Early Childhood Educators.
They are recruiting for temporary before and after-school care educators and this could be the ideal role for you!
You will be working at schools and surrounding OSHC locations close to the schools.
They are on the lookout for the best of the best, motivated and passionate educators who are willing to travel and eager to work.
You will work morning and afternoon shifts where you will have fun and guide kids during their OSHC activities. Are you passionate about working with children and love helping them learn? Join their dedicated and dynamic team.
To be considered for the job you should
- The ability and willingness to attend services within their selected locations.
- NSW Working with Children Check - Work in Australia will take care of this for you
- Minimum 6 months experience in an early childhood education setting.
- Current Driver’s License (this is only preferred, not required).
- Minimum 2 COVID Vaccinations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to show enthusiasm and initiative
Are you passionate about working with children and love helping them learn? Join their dedicated and dynamic team, experience is great, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 months – maximum 12 months
- Working hours max 32 hours per week
- Working with Children Check
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- Hourly gross wages $26.00 day-time
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Sydney. The School locations are across Sydney and are all easily accessible by Public Transport.
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Sydney is stunning. There’s no doubt that sparkling Sydney Harbour makes it an attractive destination, but there’s lots more going for it than just natural beauty.
Inner Sydney is a vibrant hub of village-like neighbourhoods brimming with character. Sydney’s eastern suburbs are less than half an hour from the CBD, but feels like a world away.
This is where you’ll find Australia’s most famous beach, wonderful coastal walks and hidden harbour beaches beloved by locals. It is also a dining hub, with lots of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.
What do you as an educator get out of this role?
- The chance to be part of a supportive team who enthusiastically encourages primary school-aged kids to learn through play in out-of-school hours setting.
- Make a Difference in children's lives
- Flexible work hours in the morning and afternoon mean you have most of the day off to enjoy as you see fit!
- Flexibility to balance your hours and your life outside of work.
- Exposure to services that have received EXCEEDING ratings.
- Develop contacts to some of the most prestigious Early Childhood Centres in the industry
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity for professional development!