Our customer provides services in all aspects of the arboriculture industry from tree pruning and tree removals through to consultancy works. They are well respected within the industry and have an excellent reputation with a variety of clients in the residential, commercial, and education sectors.
They predominantly work in the North Shore suburbs of Sydney with a smaller proportion of works in the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
They are looking for experienced climbing arborists. The role will involve climbing and dismantling trees on a daily basis together with all ground works required in a small tree company.
The right candidate will be able to work as part of a team of 5-6 crew and also be capable of running jobs and managing a small crew of 3 themselves when required.
The position is client facing so good communication skills with clients is essential.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Hardworking, reliable and honest
- At least 3 years climbing experience.
- Educated to AQF-level 3 or overseas equivalent in arboriculture.
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with ability to learn new skills quickly.
Desired Skills and Education:
- High skill level in advanced rigging techniques
- Experience as team leader
- Experience coordinating jobs and liaising with clients
- MR Truck license
- Tickets – First Aid, White card, Chainsaw, EWP
If you would like to join a company with great work culture, an excellent reputation and lots of opportunities for career advancement go and Apply!
Sponsorship available for right candidates!
- Minimum 6 - 12 months
- Working hours 38 hours per week
- A typical working day is from 7:00 am to 15:30
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- Valid White card
- Salary $75-$100K per annum plus super
- Salary depending on ability and experience
- Payment done per month
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Sydney. The Locations are across Sydney so no worries getting to work. Public transport, walk or bike.. easy peasy :)
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Sydney is stunning. There’s no doubt that sparkling Sydney Harbour makes it an attractive destination, but there’s lots more going for it than just natural beauty.
Inner Sydney is a vibrant hub of village-like neighbourhoods brimming with character. Sydney’s eastern suburbs are less than half an hour from the CBD, but feels like a world away.
This is where you’ll find Australia’s most famous beach, wonderful coastal walks and hidden harbour beaches beloved by locals. It is also a dining hub, with lots of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.