Our customer is a building company who, for the last 14 years, has constructed bespoke homes in and around the Sydney Eastern Suburbs. They are an Eastern Suburbs-based building company focusing on high-end residential projects.
They specialize in architecturally designed alterations and additions, new builds, and all types of renovations.
Whether its a boutique home, residential extension or a full house renovation, they make sure to reach the desired outcome.
You will do general on-site Labouring and assist with more complex trade work when required. You will do site clean-ups, digging and assist other team members with building works on site.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Some experience would be beneficial
- Be punctual and reliable, with a team attitude
- Be self-motivated, willing to work hard and learn
- Be able to multi-task, work unsupervised and follow instructions
- Be physically fit to carry out this hands-on role
- Have good time-management skills to organise your time efficiently.
- Be confident using power tools
- Have reasonable knowledge of building materials
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- Valid White card
- Hourly gross wages $30.00 day-time
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Sydney. The Locations are in Eastern Sydney and easiy to reach by Public Transport.
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Sydney is stunning. There’s no doubt that sparkling Sydney Harbour makes it an attractive destination, but there’s lots more going for it than just natural beauty.
Inner Sydney is a vibrant hub of village-like neighbourhoods brimming with character. Sydney’s eastern suburbs are less than half an hour from the CBD, but feels like a world away.
This is where you’ll find Australia’s most famous beach, wonderful coastal walks and hidden harbour beaches beloved by locals. It is also a dining hub, with lots of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.
Check out our FAQ's or contact us.