Get a unique life experience in Western Australia! You get to know new people, enjoy the sun, have drinks on the terrace and much more. Quickly pack your bags and fly to sunny Perth!
Our customer owns and operates iconic tourism, hospitality and entertainment venues in some of the most beautiful parts of Australia. From the red earth sanctuary of Broome and the turquoise waters of Rottnest Island and Cottesloe Beach, to the lush vineyards of the Margaret River and the Swan Valley.
They are looking for amazing people across their venues with skills and experience in hospitality, tourism, food and beverage who live and breath guest experience passion.
With over 20 venues and counting, the opportunities are fresh, new and exciting and they are on a mission to create an unique and memorable experience for their customers and staff.
This Hotel has it all. The Beach Club oozes style and is the perfect location for a relaxed catch-up with friends, or the Verandah Bar for those that want to come in straight off the beach to enjoy our extensive range of craft beers and of course, the view.
You will be working at a boutique accommodation with 13 hotel rooms. This iconic hotel overlooks one of Australia’s most famous stretches of golden sand, The Cottesloe Beach. The vibrant hotspot has a choice of three different restaurants and bars.
After work, settle in for a beer with bronzed beachgoers or sunset champagne and oysters. With a backdrop of a mesmerising sunset, you’ll have the ultimate picture postcard moment.
As Food & beverage waiter you will be serving drinks and food at this Boutique accomodation. You will look after guests, welcoming them to the venue and ensuring excellent service.
To be considered for the job you should have:
- Experience as Bar tender, wait staff, server or in a similar role (preferred)
- Cocktail experience (preferred)
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- Work well with a diverse team
- The efficient delivery of food & drinks, restock and replenish service areas and to ensure service areas and venue is kept clean
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- Hourly gross wages $26.00 day-time
- Hourly gross wages $31 - $38 weekends
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Perth and then jump on the Fremantle train line to Cottesloe station.
Cottesloe Beach is halfway between Perth and Fremantle, about 14 kilometres (8.7 miles), or less than a 30-minute drive, from Perth city centre. Public buses leave frequently from Perth's Elizabeth Quay Bus Station.
Trains run from Perth Station to Cottesloe Station every 15 minutes and get you there in less than 20 minutes on the Fremantle Line.
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Embrace the best of both worlds in Perth, where soft-sand beaches and scenic parks meet a thriving metropolis of small bars, creative restaurants and curated street art.
Cottesloe Beach has been the favourite seaside destination for Perth locals for more than 100 years.
With more than a kilometre (0.6 miles) of pure white sand, Cottesloe Beach is one of Perth's most popular spots for swimming, snorkelling and surfing. Generations of West Australians have spent summer days diving into the ocean from the distinctive floating bell just offshore. Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean while enjoying a glass of wine, a refreshing beer or a relaxed dinner. In March the annual Sculpture by the Sea outdoor exhibition turns the beach into an outdoor art gallery.
- See the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition in March
- Dine while watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- Look for leafy sea dragons while snorkelling North Cottesloe
Besides the amazing location and great work place our customer has some other great perks for you!
- Enjoy the chance to work in some of the most beautiful location(s) in Australia
- Be part of a culture of learning and development in the hospitality industry
- Opportunity to re-locate to other venues so you experience Western Australia at its best
You also get access to their Master Key employee rewards programme which includes rewards and discounts like:
- Discounts on room rates at any location
- Generous food & beverage discounts at any of their venues
- Tailored remuneration packages that include accommodation