Get a unique life experience in Western Australia! You get to know new people, enjoy the sun, have drinks on the terrace and much more. Quickly pack your bags and fly to sunny Perth!
Our customer owns and operates iconic tourism, hospitality and entertainment venues in some of the most beautiful parts of Australia. From the red earth sanctuary of Broome and the turquoise waters of Rottnest Island and Cottesloe Beach, to the lush vineyards of the Margaret River and the Swan Valley.
They are looking for amazing people across their venues with skills and experience in hospitality, tourism, food and beverage who live and breath guest experience passion.
With over 20 venues and counting, the opportunities are fresh, new and exciting and they are on a mission to create an unique and memorable experience for their customers and staff.
Their Hotel offers 80 spacious rooms and guests can dine in an exciting new restaurant, or beach club under the stars. Offering diverse and unique event and conference spaces, they cater to outdoor extravaganzas & intimate fireside dinners with specular views.
As Food & beverage waiter you will be serving drinks and food within a great Beach side location. You will look after guests, welcoming them to the venue and ensuring excellent service.
To be considered for the job you should have:
- Experience as Bar tender, wait staff, server or in a similar role (preferred)
- Cocktail experience (preferred)
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- Work well with a diverse team
- The efficient delivery of food & drinks, restock and replenish service areas and to ensure service areas and venue is kept clean
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Able to commute from Fremantle ferry terminal or live on the Island
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- Hourly gross wages $26.00 day-time
- Hourly gross wages $31 - $38 weekends
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Perth, from there you can stay in Perth or Fremantle and take a ferry to Rottnest Island.
Rottnest ferries take approximately 25 minutes from Fremantle, 45 minutes from Hillarys Boat Harbour, or 90 minutes from Perth's Barrack Street Jetty. Please note Rottnest Island ferry timetables vary depending on the time of year and weather conditions.
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
You will work on an amazing Island! Just a short Ferry ride from Fremantle or Perth, Rottnest Island has long been Western Australia's holiday destination of choice. Home to the happiest animals on earth - quokkas - Rottnest Island is a holiday haven of pristine beaches and aquamarine bays.
It has 63 gorgeous beaches and the most popular surf spots in Western Australia. This beautiful island also offers 45kms of walking trails, a fascinating cultural heritage and amazing native wildlife.
Besides the amazing location and great work place our customer has some other great perks for you!
- Enjoy the chance to work in some of the most beautiful location(s) in Australia
- Be part of a culture of learning and development in the hospitality industry
- Opportunity to re-locate to other venues so you experience Western Australia at its best
You also get access to their Master Key employee rewards programme which includes rewards and discounts like:
- Discounts on room rates at any location
- Generous food & beverage discounts at any of their venues
- Tailored remuneration packages that include accommodation