Get a unique life experience in Western Australia! You get to know new people, enjoy the sun, have drinks on the terrace and much more. Quickly pack your bags and fly to sunny Perth!
Our customer owns and operates iconic tourism, hospitality and entertainment venues in some of the most beautiful parts of Australia. From the red earth sanctuary of Broome and the turquoise waters of Rottnest Island and Cottesloe Beach, to the lush vineyards of the Margaret River and the Swan Valley.
They are looking for amazing people across their venues with skills and experience in hospitality, tourism, food and beverage who live and breath guest experience passion.
With over 20 venues and counting, the opportunities are fresh, new and exciting and they are on a mission to create an unique and memorable experience for their customers and staff.
You will be working at their Apartment Hotel, nestled on the banks of the Swan River. They have 47 premium apartments and luxurious suites.
Resort style facilities surround the site with indoor and outdoor pools, spas, tennis court, gym and private gardens.
As Food & beverage waiter you will be serving drinks and food at their luxurious river sidelocation. You will look after guests, welcoming them to the venue and ensuring excellent service.
To be considered for the job you should have:
- Experience as Bar tender, wait staff, server or in a similar role (preferred)
- Cocktail experience (preferred)
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- Work well with a diverse team
- The efficient delivery of food & drinks, restock and replenish service areas and to ensure service areas and venue is kept clean
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- Hourly gross wages $26.00 day-time
- Hourly gross wages $31 - $38 weekends
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Perth. From Perth you take a train to Freemantle. Trains between Perth and Fremantle station run every 10 - 15 minutes. The entire journey takes about thirty minutes and will set you back around $4.90. The Hotel is a walking distance from Fremantle Train Station
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Fremantle or 'Freo' is Perth’s Old Town. It’s a maritime city with spirit and soul, full of vibrancy, colour and culture.
Chart a course through a coalescence of festivals, museums, UNESCO World Heritage, hundred-year-old markets and a soundtrack of sails and rigging in the sea breeze.
Experience an otherworldly collision of musical and creative culture, and world class food and wine. Meet local characters who will lead you on adventures through historic streets, hidden laneways, and salty ports.
Besides the amazing location and great work place our customer has some other great perks for you!
- Enjoy the chance to work in some of the most beautiful location(s) in Australia
- Be part of a culture of learning and development in the hospitality industry
- Opportunity to re-locate to other venues so you experience Western Australia at its best
You also get access to their Master Key employee rewards programme which includes rewards and discounts like:
- Discounts on room rates at any location
- Generous food & beverage discounts at any of their venues
- Tailored remuneration packages that include accommodation