Our customer operates over 15 venues across Regional Country towns in New South Wales. From local pubs to high-end restaurants, you can get the real Aussie experience living and breathing the country air with this one leading hospitality group.
They are looking for amazing people across their venues with skills and experience in hospitality, tourism, food and beverage who live and breath guest experience passion. Once you are part of the family, you can even move between venues and experience the country or the coast.
With over 15 venues and counting, the opportunities are fresh, new and exciting and they are on a mission to create an unique and memorable experience for their customers and staff.
You will be working at at excellent European style steakhouse with a Farm to Table Philosophy celebrating the abundance of beautiful produce our region has to offer.
As Food & beverage waiter you will be serving drinks and food within a great venue. You will look after guests, welcoming them to the venue and ensuring excellent service.
To be considered for the job you should have:
- Experience as Bar tender, wait staff, server or in a similar role is preferred but they are willing to train the right applicants.
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- Work well with a diverse team
- The efficient delivery of food & drinks, restock and replenish service areas and to ensure service areas and venue is kept clean
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- Hourly gross wages $26.00
- Hourly gross wages $31 - $38 weekends
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You can fly into Sydney or Melbourne. Griffith is six hours’ drive from Sydney and five hours from Melbourne. You can also go by train or bus.
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
The city of Griffith is located in the Riverina Murray region of south-western NSW, about 570 kilometres west of Sydney.
Griffith's wine region is renowned for its cool climate wines, and is one of the largest wine growing regions in New South Wales. Sit back and relax at one of the many wineries around Griffith, surrounded by acres of vines, and enjoy a delectable meal, a high quality glass of wine and other produce on offer such as mature cheeses.
Griffith is a little piece of Italy in the heart of the Riverina. It still has the extraordinary statistic that 60% of the city's population have Italian ancestors and it still celebrates Italian culture with extensive vineyards in the region, providores in the town selling local produce, and excellent cafes and restaurants where the pasta and coffee can be favourably compared to the best that Sydney (and Italy) can offer.
You’ll find plenty of cellar doors to visit, providores with delicious local produce, quality restaurants and cafes, and festivals celebrating a rich food and wine culture.
Besides the amazing location and great work place our customer has some other great perks for you!
- Enjoy the chance to work in some of the most beautiful location(s) in Australi
- Be part of a culture of learning and development in the hospitality industry
- Opportunity to re-locate to other venues so you experience New South Wales at its best
- You can travel around and work at different venues.
This will get your 88 days to apply for your 2nd year visa.