Our customer is a boutique landscaping design, construction and maintenance company based in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
They are serving Sydney and the surrounding area for more than a decade. You will be part of a qualified team who have experience with projects big and small, residential and commercial.
Their services include landscape design, construction, and maintenance, as well as a range of tree care services.
You will do general on-site landscaping work and assist with more complex work when required. You will do site clean-ups, digging and assist other team members with landscaping and construction works on site.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Some experience would be beneficial
- Be punctual and reliable, with a team attitude
- Be self-motivated, willing to work hard and learn
- Be able to multi-task, work unsupervised and follow instructions
- Be physically fit to carry out this hands-on role
- Have good time-management skills to organise your time efficiently.
- Be confident using power tools
- Have reasonable knowledge of building materials
- Minimum 3 months
- Working hours 24 - 40 hours per week
- Work daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- Valid White card
- Hourly gross wages $28.00 day-time
- Payment is done per week
Exact wage details are discussed during interview
You will fly into Sydney. The Locations are across Sydney so no worries getting to work. Public transport, walk or bike.. easy peasy :)
You can stay at any Hostel or get shared accommodation. Hostels go for between $150-200 per week and rooms in shared accommodation go for $200-350 per week.
Sydney is stunning. There’s no doubt that sparkling Sydney Harbour makes it an attractive destination, but there’s lots more going for it than just natural beauty.
Inner Sydney is a vibrant hub of village-like neighbourhoods brimming with character. Sydney’s eastern suburbs are less than half an hour from the CBD, but feels like a world away.
This is where you’ll find Australia’s most famous beach, wonderful coastal walks and hidden harbour beaches beloved by locals. It is also a dining hub, with lots of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.