About the Sydney Arrival Package
With our 4 night Sydney Arrival Package you will get a soft and easy landing in Australia. This gets you all the basics to arrive and get you ready for an adventure and memories lasting a lifetime!
The Package includes support to get travel ready, airport transfer, 4 nights’ accommodation and getting you ready to start earning money with job assistance and 12 months access to job board.
We’ve chosen our favourite accommodation to make sure you’ll have a great stay – and added some fun, local experiences to go along.
- Everything you need to start your Aussie Working Holiday Adventure!
- Accommodation in a great Hostel with daily social activities
- We’ll get you job ready with a bankaccount, tax number, SIM card and Medicare
- Get the full support of our jobs team for 12 months and access to an awesome jobs database
- Spend a week in Sydney with city tours, beach time, bar crawls and more
- 4 Nights Hostel shared accommodation from the day you arrive
- Airport transfer to Hostel
- Pre-departure Information and assistance
- Access to online Job Board
- Job search assistance
- 1-on-1 CV building and jobs consultation
- Australian information session
- Medicare (eligible countries) assistance
- Bank account setup
- Tax file organisation
- Australian Phone Set up
- Mail holding service
- Permanent accommodation assistance
- Daily social activities
- Working Holiday visa
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation before or after included nights
- Meals and Drinks not mentioned in Itinerary
Working Travel and Arrival packages include12-Month job support to help you get started in your new adventure.
During your first week, we'll provide you withvaluable information on finding work in Australia, including tips on where to findthem, how to apply, and what you can expect to earn. We'll also give you accessto an awesome job database, so you can start applying for jobs right away.
If you need any additional guidance, just swing byfor a one-on-one session with one of our in-house work and travel experts. Theycan review your CV and help you tailor your application to suit Australianemployers. Get ready to start working Down Under.
Day 1 – Welcome to Sydney
Arrive in Sydney and be ready for the time of your life! You’ll be transferred to your accommodation in the city where you can relax or freshen up and get out there and explore.
Day 2 – Welcome meeting & City tour
Your week of adventures kicks off this morning! You'll get to know your group and guides at a welcome meeting. We'll organise your bank account, phone number and tax file number and give you the opportunity to ask any questions as well as getting really excited about the adventures ahead!
Day 3 – Get Job Ready
it’s time to sort out all the things you’ll need for life in Australia. You'll have a group session first. Then, every traveler is different, which is why we want to give you the opportunity to ask questions and share ideas in a dedicated 1-on-1 work and travel session. The team are here to support you with anything you need from CV advice and available jobs to finding accommodation and making travel plans.
Day 4 – Away you go!
Your off on your own to explore the country, stay in the city, whatever you want to do, adventure awaits!
How to book
To make a booking just hit the Book Your Trip button. In the check-out you can let us know your desired departure date.
Once you have completed your payment (in full or a deposit) we will contact you to complete the booking and confirm the exact start date of your package.
After this we'll send you your booking confirmation as well as important information about your Trip.
Items not included
- Flights are not included
- Working Holiday visa is not included
- Travel insurances are not included
Frequently Asked Questions
You might also like
Check out our FAQ's or contact us.